The Best "DIY Dryer Sheets" For The Cleanest, Freshest Laundry
There are few things better than opening the dryer to clean, warm, fresh-smelling laundry. I don't know if it's the satisfaction of crossing one item off the old "to-do list" or whether it's the refreshing scent that pours out of the dryer as you unload the clothes into the laundry basket. Whatever it may be, I've put together a quick little "DIY" so that you can make your own, custom-scented dryer sheets easily, cost-efficiently and in the comfort of your own home.
Supplies you're going to need:
- A jar with a lid (Mason Jar's work great)
- White Vinegar (1 Fluid Cup)
- 15-20 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Fabric Pieces (cut as many as you'd like - I suggest using 10-15 pieces)
- Place your fabric pieces in the jar
- Pour your white vinegar into the jar and add your essential oils (15-20 drops)
- Close the lid securely
- Shake your mixture vigorously for 30-60 seconds
- Leave your jar of DIY Dryer Sheets beside your dryer and use 2-4 with each load of laundry.
Leave a comment
Also in News
Back to school time is around the corner. It is a time of much anxiety and also sadness as the carefree days of summer end for thousands of school-agers and teenagers who are heading out to do their back to school shopping and facing the uncertainty of what the coming school year will bring.
For the majority of us, mornings are hectic and it seems almost impossible to get out the door on time. The thought of adding another thing to do in the morning probably makes you cringe, but before you jump to that conclusion, hear me out.
I first stumbled across the idea of dry brushing in a magazine article years ago. With further research I was intrigued to try it out and see if my body would stop feeling constantly cold. To my surprise not only did it help my circulation, but my skin was left glowing and soft.