The Best "DIY Dryer Sheets" For The Cleanest, Freshest Laundry
There are few things better than opening the dryer to clean, warm, fresh-smelling laundry. I don't know if it's the satisfaction of crossing one item off the old "to-do list" or whether it's the refreshing scent that pours out of the dryer as you unload the clothes into the laundry basket. Whatever it may be, I've put together a quick little "DIY" so that you can make your own, custom-scented dryer sheets easily, cost-efficiently and in the comfort of your own home.
Supplies you're going to need:
- A jar with a lid (Mason Jar's work great)
- White Vinegar (1 Fluid Cup)
- 15-20 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Fabric Pieces (cut as many as you'd like - I suggest using 10-15 pieces)
- Place your fabric pieces in the jar
- Pour your white vinegar into the jar and add your essential oils (15-20 drops)
- Close the lid securely
- Shake your mixture vigorously for 30-60 seconds
- Leave your jar of DIY Dryer Sheets beside your dryer and use 2-4 with each load of laundry.
Leave a comment
Also in News
Acne is frustrating let's face it. Whether you're a teen that feels like each new day you wake up with a fresh zit ready to explode to the point you want to miss a day of school or an adult who is saying "enough already, puberty is done and my forties weren't supposed to be like this!".
It is now almost spring of the new year and we all know that the two biggest things that occupy most people's minds in January every year are health goals (and how darn tight their jeans are feeling after an abundant holiday season) and new years' goals and resolutions to accomplish something they wish for.
Where are you at with your goals for this year? Take stock.
And know now it’s not too late to make it happen. Here are some tips to reverse engineer your vision for the remainder of the year. Make this your year!